While I have GTA5 Online on my mind, I thought I'd mention my own online crew, LosSantosLandPirates. I came up with the idea, since I realized that when you play the game, you're looting and pillaging, just in the streets. And I got to thinking how cool it would be to customize my own radio station. So, I got to wondering, what kind of music would a land pirate listen to? It would definitely be an eclectic mix of aggressive songs.
"A Fine Day to Die" - Emperor
"Antennas" - Rancid
"Driller Killer" - Necromantix
"Drugged and Driving" - Dayglo Abortions
"Dying Breed" - Suicide Commando
"Enjoy The Abuse" - Combichrist
"Forgot About Dr. Dre" - Dr. Dre & Eminem
"How I Could Just Kill A Man" - Cypress Hill
"I'm Mad" - Reverend Horton Heat
"In the Acts of Violence" - Dawn of Ashes
"Los Angeles Is Burning" - Bad Religion
"Lunatic of God's Creation" - Morbid Angel
"Natural Born Killaz" - Dr. Dre & Ice Cube
"Raining Blood" - Slayer
"Thug Waffle" - Flatbush Zombies
"Unleashing the Bloodthirsty" - Cannibal Corpse
"Visceral Holocaust" - Psyclon Nine
Between songs, of course, there would be no commercials and the announcer would talk like they're hacking the air waves.
No comments:
Post a Comment