Before I went on a WoW hiatus, I started a worgan druid character. He's now level 18, and I've gone through a dungeon for the first time as a healer. I'm doing O.K. I'm getting the hang of alternating between healing and damage when I'm solo adventuring.
Another thing I've discovered and like about WoW is the glyphs. My death knight summons a greater variety of undead to help him whoop ass. I recently bought a glyph for my druid that allows me to revive allies at full health.
I've come to realize that level 89 is like the infamous wall in a marathon. I feel like my rogue will never hit 90. I wish I could form raid parties on that server, because many quests in Pandaria seem to need them. Anyone reading this is welcome to join me. My server is Gorefiend.
Another thing I've discovered and like about WoW is the glyphs. My death knight summons a greater variety of undead to help him whoop ass. I recently bought a glyph for my druid that allows me to revive allies at full health.
I've come to realize that level 89 is like the infamous wall in a marathon. I feel like my rogue will never hit 90. I wish I could form raid parties on that server, because many quests in Pandaria seem to need them. Anyone reading this is welcome to join me. My server is Gorefiend.
No comments:
Post a Comment